In this article, we’ll show you how to disable or enable Bluetooth in Samsung Curved TV so you can use your TV without any wires.
How To Disable Bluetooth In Samsung Curved TV
If you own a Samsung Curved TV and want to disable Bluetooth, follow these steps:
- Go to Settings > Connections.
- Tap Bluetooth.
- Tap the switch to turn Bluetooth off.
How To Enable Bluetooth In Samsung Curved TV
In order to enable Blurtooth in Samsung Curved TV, please follow the below steps:
- Go to Settings > Connections > Bluetooth.
- Turn on Bluetooth by tapping the switch at the top of the screen.
- Your phone will now scan for nearby Bluetooth devices. To pair with a device, tap its name in the list of available devices.